Videos

Also, Check Out My Site for Vidoes http://videosihaveseen.blogspot.com/







Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Crazies

Timothy Olyphant (David Dutton)
Radha Mitchell (Judy Dutton)
Joe Anderson (Russell Clank)
Danielle Panabaker (Becca Darling)

Setting: Present Day

Years ago, when I was running a sheltered workshop, there was a client who was convinced that everything was a government conspiracy. I couldn't help but think of him when I watched "The Crazies". A George Romaro film, I think I liked him best when he does zombie pictures instead. ("Night of the Living Dead", "Dawn of the Dead", "Day of the Dead", "Land of the Dead", "Breakfast of the Dead", etc., etc.) The place is a rural town somewhere in Iowa, where something gets in to the drinking water. Slowly but surely, the whole town is driven mad. (Hence the name, "The Crazies"). The sheriff (Timothy Olyphant) and his wife (Radha Mitchell) attempt to flee before madness overtakes them. They're are so many inconsistencies, I can't begin to count them. Oh yeah, look away from the atomic blast, not towards it! I would only give it 2 1/2 stars out of 5 stars. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment