Videos

Also, Check Out My Site for Vidoes http://videosihaveseen.blogspot.com/







Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Alice in Wonderland

Mia Wasikowska (Alice)
Johnny Depp (The Mad Hatter)
Helena Bonham Carter (The Red Queen)
Anne Hathaway (The White Queen)

Setting: In the Land of Make Believe

I have one word for it. Wow! I thoroughly enjoyed this movie from beginning to end. This time, Alice (Mia Wasikowska)is 20 years old. She is about to entertain a marriage proposal from Hamish (Leo Bill). Before she accepts, she makes a journey down the rabbit hole. She meets all sorts of characters including the Mad Hatter (Johnny Depp),Tweedledee and Tweedledum (both parts played by Matt Lucas), and the Blue Caterpillar (Alan Rickman). The 3-D effects are awesome. I would rate it as a 4, but because the 3-D are stupendous, I would rate it 5 out of 5 stars. You must go and see this movie immediately! The End.

4 comments:

  1. I saw this movie twice I thought that it was so good. First in regular 3-D and then again iMax. I plan on seeing it again real soon with a few of my friends who want to go. It really was, by far, one of the best movies I have seen in theatres. I'm sure that the 3-D affects really made the movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this in 3D and really enjoyed it. I love the Disney version, but this one has a much better plot. I am now scouring the city for a copy of the Disney version on VHS (i love VHS)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love VHS when it comes to watching Disney movies. Alice in Wonderland is my sisters favorite Disney movie, so I had her come out for the weekend to watch the movie when it premiered. It was so awesome in 3D...I still love the classic Disney version though.

    ReplyDelete