Videos

Also, Check Out My Site for Vidoes http://videosihaveseen.blogspot.com/







Thursday, March 4, 2010

Valentine's Day

Ashton Kutcher (Reed Bennett)
Taylor Swift (Felicia)
Julia Roberts (Capt. Kate Hazeltine)
Jamie Foxx (Kelvin Moore)
More Stars Then The Universe

Setting: Present Day

The most positive thing I can say this film is I GOT IN FOR FREE! Oh, I got a free soda, too. About every two months I get a free movie because of the points I have accumulated with my Regal Crown Club card (but I had to use it today). Now, it all takes place on Valentines Day, and it is all interconnected. It would take too long to tell you about all the subplots in this movie. Suffice it to say, that every one is happy in the end except for Dr. Copeland (Patrick Dempsey). I think I would have liked it more if I were a girl and about 16. It definitely is a chick flick. I would rate it as 2 3/4 stars out of 5 stars because it had all the stars in it. The End.

1 comment: