Videos

Also, Check Out My Site for Vidoes http://videosihaveseen.blogspot.com/







Friday, February 19, 2010

Shutter Island

Leonardo DiCaprio (Teddy Daniels)
Ben Kingsley (Dr. Cawley)
Mark Ruffalo (Chuck Aule)
Max von Sydow (Dr. Naehring)

Setting: 1954 America

The most "Stephen King" screenplay ever written. I had the Internet to see if it was not one of Stephen King's nam d' plume. It was not. Dennis Lehane, the author, also wrote "Mystic River". But getting back to "Shutter Island". Teddy Daniels (Leonardo DiCapino) and Chuck Aule (Mark Ruffalo) are U.S. Marshals sent to investigate a disappearance of a patient on Shutter Island, a hospital for the criminally insane. The guards and hospital staff, including Dr. Cawley (Ben Kingsley) and Dr. Naehring (Max von Sydow), aren't cooperating with their investigation. As a storm approaches, Teddy feels if he can see the records it would solve the case. I won't tell you how with the movie ends, but it is a surprise! I would rate it 3 out of 5 stars. The End.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris! I have a few friends who went to see this and they said it was pretty good- I think I'll and go see it. Have you seen Alice in Wonderland yet?

    ReplyDelete