Videos

Also, Check Out My Site for Vidoes http://videosihaveseen.blogspot.com/







Monday, February 1, 2010

Legion

Paul Battary (Michael)
Dennis Quaid (Bob Hanson)
Charles S. Dutton (Percy Walker)

Setting: Present Day

Mary, I'm sorry, Charlie (Adrianne Palicki) is pregnant. Joseph, I'm sorry, Jeep (Lucas Black) is not the baby's father, but he sticks with Charlie. An angel named Michael (Paul Battary) comes down to help Charlie, Jeep, Bob (Dennis Quaid) and Percy (Charles S. Dutton) against the undead, including the Ice Cream Man. Mary, I'm sorry, Charlie has the baby. Michael and Gabriel (Kevin Durand), another angel, have a fight in the kitchen. Mary and Joseph, I'm sorry, Charlie and Jeep, along with the baby, escape, and Jeep grows some tattoos. Later on, Charlie and Jeep ride around with guns in the back of their car. The End. I would give it 3 1/2 out of 5 stars.

1 comment: