Videos

Also, Check Out My Site for Vidoes http://videosihaveseen.blogspot.com/







Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Blind Side

Sandra Bullock (Leigh Anne Tuohy)
Kathy Bates (Miss Sue)
Quinton Aaron (Michael Oher)

Setting: Present day Tennessee

Sickeningly-sweet tale of Michael Oher taken in by (gasp) Republicans. A feel-good movie, it follows Michael (Michael Oher) from his days as a homeless youth until he got drafted by the Baltimore Ravens of the NFL. Along the way, he gets taken in by the Tuohy's who help him realize his true potential. Sandra Bullock is tailor-made for the roll of Leigh Anne Tuohy. I would rate it 4 out of 5. The End. (2009 - PG)

1 comment:

  1. Chris! I'm glad that you enjoyed this movie also. All of the clinicians from the clinic are going to see it tonight, but since I already saw it, I am going to choose a different film ( It was good- but not THAT good!) I started reading the book that the movie Precious was based on- its pretty good, but also very dark. I would like to see that movie when I am finished with the book.

    ReplyDelete