Videos

Also, Check Out My Site for Vidoes http://videosihaveseen.blogspot.com/







Tuesday, December 22, 2009


Avatar

Sam Worthington (Jake Sully)
Zoe Saldana (Neytiri)
Sigourney Weaver (Dr. Grace Augustine)
Stephen Lang (Col. Miles Quaritch)
Giovanni Ribisi (Parker Selfridge)

Setting: Some time in the future

I have seen the future, and it is "Avatar"! A James Cameron film, I saw it in 3D, but not in IMAX. Basically, it takes place on the planet Pandora, which is inhabited by a race of people called Na'vi. They are 10 feet tall, blue skinned, and have tails. Naturally, the Earthmen want the supply of "Unobtanium", a rock, which is located on Pandora. Jake (Sam Worthington), in the form of an avatar, attempts to make peace with the Na'vi. The best picture since "Star Wars". I would rate it 5 out of 5 stars. The End.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to see this tonight in IMAX 3D!! I am so excited! I heard it was going to be like the Star*Wars of my generation.

    ReplyDelete