Videos

Also, Check Out My Site for Vidoes http://videosihaveseen.blogspot.com/







Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New Moon

Kristen Stewart (Bella Swan)
Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen)
Taylor Lautner (Jacob Black)
Dakota Fanning (Jane)

Setting: Present day Forks, Washington
I have two words to say about the movie: teen angst. The second in a three part series concerning a girl, vampires,and werewolves. This time, Bella (Kristen Stewart) takes up with a pack of werewolves including Jacob Black (Taylor Lautner). Bella finds Edward (Robert Pattinson) in Italy, where he says that he will change her into a vampire. I had to force myself to stay awake during the movie. But the part with the werewolves was cool! I would rate it 3 out of 5 stars. The End.

1 comment:

  1. Chris,
    I read all of the books to this series and really enjoyed them. However, I totally agree with you on the falling asleep part!! I was almost snoring!!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete