Videos

Also, Check Out My Site for Vidoes http://videosihaveseen.blogspot.com/







Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Precious

Gabourey Sidibe (Precious)
Mo'Nique (Mary)
Paula Patton (Ms. Rain)
Mariah Carey (Mrs. Weiss)

Setting: New York City

I wanted to see "The Blind Side",but when I got to the theater the performance was canceled. So I went and saw "Precious" instead. It's about a teenage girl (Gabourey Sidibe) in New York City. Horribly abused by her mother (Mo'Nique) ,and pregnant by her father, she gets help at a local A.B.E. (Adult Basic Education) center. Little by little, with the help of teacher, Blu Rain (Paula Patton), she comes out of her shell. I would rate it 4 out of 5 stars. The End.

1 comment:

  1. Chris! This movie sounds messy, but good. I think I'll check it out. I went to see The Blindside on Tuesday with my father. I liked it, but he fell asleep, so it could go either way. Hope your Thanksgiving of peaceful rest was awesome. See you on Monday! -Liz

    ReplyDelete