Videos

Also, Check Out My Site for Vidoes http://videosihaveseen.blogspot.com/







Friday, December 2, 2011

HUGO

Ben Kingsley   (Georges Melies)
Sacha Baron Cohen   (Station Inspector)
Asa Butterfield   (Hugo Cabret)
Chloe Grace Moretz   (Isabelle)
Emily Mortimer   (Lisette)
Jude Law   (Hugo's Father)
Christopher Lee  (Monsieur Labisse)

Based on the life of Georges Melies, the father of motion picture photography. The best film in 3D since "Avatar". I really liked it! It takes place in the 30s, and Hugo is the boy who takes care of the clocks at Paris's train station. He meets Georges Melies, the owner of a Curiosity Shop, and his daughter, Isabelle. I won't another word about it - see it!!! The only thing I found annoying was that half of the people spoke in British accents while the other half spoke in French accents. I mean, come on, Chloe Grace Moretz speaking in an English accent. Directed by Martin Scorsese. And, please, see it on the big screen in 3D. The End. I would rate it 4 1/2 out of 5 stars.  (2011 - PG)   

1 comment: