Videos

Also, Check Out My Site for Vidoes http://videosihaveseen.blogspot.com/







Friday, December 30, 2011

THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO

Daniel Craig    (Mikael Blomkvist)
Rooney Mara   (Lisbeth Salander)
Stellan Skarsgard   (Martin Vanger)
Christopher Plummer   (Henrik Vanger)
Robin Wright    (Erika Berger)
Joely Richardson   (Anita Vanger)

A disgraced writer (Daniel Craig) is hired by a man (Christopher Plummer) to find out what happened to his deceased daughter some forty years ago. The writer hires an assistant (Rooney Mara), who has a dragon tattoo (hence the name). Together they solve the mystery. The End. I had to pay close attention, but it was worth it. I would rate it 4 1/2 out of 5. Definitely a hard "R". I think I shall see it again. (2011 - R)

No comments:

Post a Comment