Videos

Also, Check Out My Site for Vidoes http://videosihaveseen.blogspot.com/







Tuesday, December 21, 2010

TRON: LEGACY

Jeff Bridges (Kevin Flynn / Clu)
Garrett Hedlund (Sam Flynn)
Olivia Wilde (Quorra)
Bruce Boxlietner (Alan Bradley / Tron)
Micheal Sheen (Castor / Zuse)
Beau Garrett (Gem)

I really liked the original TRON. That's why I was so disappointed in TRON: Legacy. It was confusing, and I think tried to do too much with the plot. Of course, that is one guy's opinion. Basically, Sam Flynn (Garrett Hedlund) is the tech-savvy son of Kevin Flynn (Jeff Bridges), the original TRON guy. Some twenty years later, Sam enters the same computer motherboard as his father. He meets a woman called Quorra (Olivia Wilde), and she takes him to his father. Finally, he and Quorra escape the motherboard and they live happily after ever. The End. Wait untill it comes out on DVD. I would rate it 2 out of 5 stars. (2010 - PG)

No comments:

Post a Comment