Videos

Also, Check Out My Site for Vidoes http://videosihaveseen.blogspot.com/







Tuesday, December 28, 2010

THE KING'S SPEECH

Colin Firth (King George VI)
Geoffrey Rush (Lionel Logue)
Helena Bonham Carter (Queen Elizabeth)
Guy Pearce (King Edward VIII)
Micheal Gambon (King George V)
Timothy Spall (Winston Churchill)

King George VI (Colin Firth) had a horrible speech impediment. He was a stammerer. As his speech therapist, Lionel Logue (Geoffrey Rush) was the man who helped him get over his stuttering. And believe me, I know. I have been going to speech therapy for 6 1/2 years, and getting out the simplest of phrases can be challenging. Colin Firth and Geoffrey Rush turned in masterful performances. The End. I would rate it 5 out of 5 stars. (2010 - R)

No comments:

Post a Comment