Videos

Also, Check Out My Site for Vidoes http://videosihaveseen.blogspot.com/







Tuesday, August 3, 2010

DINNER FOR SCHMUCKS

Steve Carell (Barry)
Paul Rudd (Tim)
Zach Galifianakis (Therman)
Jemiane Clement (Kieran)
Ron Livingson (Caldwell)
Kristen Schaal (Susana)
Jeff Dunham (Lewis the Ventriloquist)

I told myself that I was not going to laugh during the movie. I laughed... a lot! The premise is one which, once a month, some big wigs hold a dinner for schmucks. This time the cast includes Lewis (Jeff Dunham), the ventriloquist; Madame Nora (Octavia Spencer), the pet psychic; Marco (Chris O'Dowd), the blind swordsman; Vincenzo (Patrick Fischler), the vulture lover; Chuck (Rick Overton), the beard champion; Therman (Zach Galifianakis), the mind controll expert; and Barry (Steve Carell), the mouse taxidermist. Each one more insane than the rest of them. I would rate it 5 out of 5 stars. The End. (2010-PG-13)

No comments:

Post a Comment