Videos

Also, Check Out My Site for Vidoes http://videosihaveseen.blogspot.com/







Friday, September 25, 2009



Jennifer's Body

Actors: Megan Fox
Amanda Seyfried
J.K. Simmons

Main Characters: Jennifer
Needy

Setting; Present day Devil's Kettle (they didn't say where it was)

Needy (Amanda Seyfried) Is a Plain Jane. Her best friend is Jennifer (Megan Fox), the most popular girl in school. One night, Needy and Jennifer go to a bar to hear a band play. Jennifer goes off with the band. She returns later that night, but she has changed. She is evil. And as Needy says, "She's actually evil. Not high school evil." Although I am glad that it was closed captioned. It was in "Teen Speak", so I had to keep looking down at the closed caption. It was written by Diablo Cody. She was the same person that wrote "Juno" (which I thought was pretty good). Or as some teens would say, "OMG". J.K. Simmons was the high school principal. I would rate it 2 1/2 stars out of 5 stars. If you are more than 20 years old, skip it! I am going to see an advanced screening of "Whip It" Saturday. I will write about it next day. It stars Ellen Page and Drew Barrymore. The End.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Chris! You remember so many details about these movies! Do you take notes during the show?
    Liz from Nazareth

    ReplyDelete