Videos

Also, Check Out My Site for Vidoes http://videosihaveseen.blogspot.com/







Sunday, October 16, 2011

HIGHER GROUND

Vera Farmiga  (Corinne)
John Hawkes   (CW)
Taissa Farmiga  (Young Corinne)
Bill Irwin  (Pastor Bud)

I have always liked Vera Farmiga (exept in the stinker, "Running Scared") and this is her directorial debut. After suffering a near-fatal car crash, a woman (obviously, Vera Farmiga)  and her family find God. They join the "Rupture" church, an evangelical denomination. But try as she might, the "Rupture" never takes hold of her. And, yes, I got the part where the dogs where hanging around the front of the church. Taissa Farmiga played the younger Corinne. She plays "Violet" on the TV's "American Horror Story". The End. I would give it 3 1/2 out of 5 stars, but I would wait for it to come out on TV.  (2011 - R)

No comments:

Post a Comment