Videos

Also, Check Out My Site for Vidoes http://videosihaveseen.blogspot.com/







Thursday, October 7, 2010

THE SOCIAL NETWORK

Jesse Eisenberg (Mark Zuckerberg)
Justin Timberlake (Sean Parker)
Rashida Jones (Marylin Delpy)
Barry Livingston (Mr. Cox)
Aaron Sorkin (Ad Executive)

I don't like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Sean Parker, or Mark Zuckerberg. I realize that they are all rich, and I am poor. So I, reluctantly, have to give them their due. The Social Network is the story of Mark Zuckerberg (Jesse Eisenberg). Written by Aaron Sorkin (The West Wing, The American President, A Few Good Men), it is story of a Harvard undergraduate who designs "Facebook". In the story, Zuckerberg was obnoxious and Parker (Justin Timberlake) was blow-hard. I understand that they are that way in real life. It's hard to think that it's only been seven years (the story started in 2003). I would rate it 4 1/2 out of 5 stars. The End. (2010 - R)

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see it! AND i'm excited you're on Facebook!!!

    ReplyDelete