Videos

Also, Check Out My Site for Vidoes http://videosihaveseen.blogspot.com/







Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Prince of Persia

Jake Gyllenhaal (Dastan)
Ben Kingsley (Nizam)
Gemma Arterton (Tamina)
Alfred Molina (Sheik Amar)

Setting: A long time ago

Dastan (Jake Gyllenhaal) is plucked up by the King of Persia and his brother (Ben Kingsley) because he is orphan. Years later, his ersatz brothers and he capture Alamut, a holy city. They succeed. However, his father is killed and Dastan has to flee, along with Princess (Gemma Arteton), because they think it is him. While they are trying to prove him innocent, they join forces with Sheik Amar (Alfred Molina). Two hours of Jake Gyllenhaal speaking in an English accent is more than I can take. I would rate it 2 out of 5 stars. The End. (2010 - PG-13)

3 comments:

  1. Ah! i'm sad this wasn't very good! I LOVE Jake Gyllenhaal and was hoping for better..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry, this wasn't Jake Gyllenhaal's best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked "October Sky". I is about the early days on rocketry.

    ReplyDelete