Videos

Also, Check Out My Site for Vidoes http://videosihaveseen.blogspot.com/







Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Clash of the Titans

Liam Neeson (Zeus)
Ralph Fiennes (Hades)
Sam Worthington (Perseus)

Setting: A long, long time ago

A 3-D movie. The worst I have ever seen. Instead of using Claymation effects, they used a green screen. That is the only difference I saw between the 1981 version and the present version. Perseus (Sam Worthington) is a demi-god who is raised by a fisherman and his wife. Zeus (Niam Neeson) is the real father. I don't know the rest of what happened. It was very confusing. At one point, Perseus beheads Medusa. He then shows the head to Hades (Ralph Fiennes). But Hades doesn't die, he goes and rules the netherworld. Release the Craken. I would give it a 1 1/2 out of 5 stars. The End (2010 - PG-13)

No comments:

Post a Comment