Videos

Also, Check Out My Site for Vidoes http://videosihaveseen.blogspot.com/







Sunday, October 25, 2009

I went on vacation this week. I went on the train to Lancaster, Pennsylvania and stayed with my sister and brother-in-law. On the way down, we were almost an hour and a half late. I showed up at Penn Station with 10 minutes to catch my next train. By that time I got to the track, there was less than one minutes be for the train took off. While I was there, I went to the play "Dial M for Murder". It was an excellent play. The whole thing was done in black and white. I really enjoyed it. Also, I went to the "Dosie Dough" for breakfast a couple of mornings. I had Black Russian bagels. On the fourth day, I came home to Rochester. It was a pretty uneventful trip. That is, in till I got here. While I was waiting for my bus, I was robbed! I was sitting by myself at the station. The two clerks were in the back. I looked up, and there was a man standing in front of me. He said, "Give me your wallet". I resisted but the only thing I could get out was "No!". He then shoved a knife in my ribs and said "I will cut you". By that time the clerks had shown back up. I gave him my wallet, but I had a death grip on it. He had to use two hands to take it. The last thing I saw of him, he was headed for St. Paul Street. The police were there with in three minutes. A K-9 went looking for him -- but to no avail. I finally got home at 11 o'clock. Tuesday, I will go see "Amelia" at the movie theater.

1 comment:

  1. O my goodness! Chris! I'm glad that you are ok. That is just awful. I am glad you are back, even though it was a hassle! - Liz

    ReplyDelete